“Liz Worth did Tarot Card readings at a few parties I hosted and always added a certain magical delight to the nights’ festivities. Offering curious guests empowering and spookily accurate answers to their burning questions, Liz didn’t just read the cards, she told stories that offered personalized insights and guidance.
“Guests, armed with these insights, were often transformed after the readings, sharing their newfound perspectives and consciousness openly with others. And, guests weren’t the only ones transformed during the readings. Liz takes diligent notes, devises her own spreads and goes on magical journeys with the people she reads for. There are many Tarot Card readers out there, but Liz is a natural-born oracle.”
– Marisa Iacobucci, writer, editor, blogger, and mompreneur
Tarot and astrology readings can bring a fun, inspiring element to any party, whether it’s a bridal shower, birthday, girl’s night out, or corporate event.
I read at large events on a regular basis and can work at any size event, from an intimate gathering to a public bash.
I have read at flea markets, fairs, book launches, and fundraisers throughout the city, including the Bazaar of the Bizarre, Midnight MRKT, the Toronto Psychic Fair & Expo, and many more. Clients have also included AOL Canada, 2nd Floor Events, and more.
I can customize readings to suit your event, giving your guests a choice in the types of readings they can choose from.
There is a two-hour minimum to book. Pricing is based on a number of factors, including the size of your group, travel time, preparation time, and the types of readings you want me to do.
The best way to work out a price for your party is to contact me for a quote, using the form below.
Here a few things to keep in mind before booking:
- Readings take time. Small groups (6-12 people) can be accommodated within the two-hour minimum. Anything over 12 people will need to be booked for longer.
- I can read for up to four hours. If your group is very large (20+ people), I may suggest hiring a second reader to help out, and can co-ordinate this for you if you like.
- Serious inquiries only, please. I personally respond to each request for my services, and it takes time for me to prepare your quote.
- A 50% deposit is required in advance (via PayPal or e-transfer) to confirm your booking, due within three business dates after confirmation. I’m not able to hold an event date without a deposit.
I generally respond to email from Monday to Thursday, unless otherwise noted. Looking forward to chatting with you further! I am currently booking into February. My January schedule is completely full.
A 50% deposit is required in advance (via PayPal or e-transfer) to confirm your booking, due within three business dates after confirmation. I’m not able to hold an event date without a deposit.
Deposits are non-refundable, except in the case of cancellation on my part. If I am unable to fulfill my commitment for any reason, your money will be refunded in full.
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who I feel is threatening my safety or security. This includes any guests at your event who are verbally or physically abusive; are heavily intoxicated; or who display aggressive, unpredictable behaviour.
Visit my policies page for more information.