“Liz Worth did Tarot Card readings at a few parties I hosted and always added a certain magical delight to the nights’ festivities. Offering curious guests empowering and spookily accurate answers to their burning questions, Liz didn’t just read the cards, she told stories that offered personalized insights and guidance.
“Guests, armed with these insights, were often transformed after the readings, sharing their newfound perspectives and consciousness openly with others. And, guests weren’t the only ones transformed during the readings. Liz takes diligent notes, devises her own spreads and goes on magical journeys with the people she reads for. There are many Tarot Card readers out there, but Liz is a natural-born oracle.”
– Marisa Iacobucci, writer, editor, blogger, and mompreneur
Tarot readings can bring a fun, inspiring element to any party, whether it’s a bridal shower, birthday, girl’s night out, or corporate event.
I read at large events on a regular basis and can work at any size event, from an intimate gathering to a public bash.
I have read at flea markets, fairs, book launches, and fundraisers throughout the city, including the Bazaar of the Bizarre, Midnight MRKT, the Toronto Psychic Fair & Expo, and many more. I have also been part of the team at Toronto’s long-running Psychic Brunch.
I can customize readings to suit your event, giving your guests a choice in the types of readings they can choose from.
- For events within the city of Toronto, my base rate is $200 for a two-hour minimum. Each additional hour after that is $150.
- For events outside of Toronto (southern Ontario, including GTA, London, Oshawa, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Hamilton, Chatham, Kitchener-Waterloo, etc.), my rate is $350 for a two-hour minimum. Each additional hour after that is $150.
- Non-profit rates are available. Please contact me directly for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 50% deposit is required in advance (via PayPal or e-transfer) to confirm your booking. The remaining payment can be made once the event is complete. Email me at email@example.com for a quote.
Need some further information to share with others who are helping to plan your party? Download my printable info pack here.